Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Turner

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Nicole

Nicole Report 15 May 2007 12:18

I'm trying to find my grandmother 'Jennifer Turner' I know that she used to live in the hucknall area of Nottingham. She has my mum whos maiden name is 'Jill Conlon' with my grandad 'John Conlon' the last time my mum saw Jennifer was when she was about 5 or 6. I've been told that Jennifers brother was called 'Kim Turner'. She also went on to have two children, i believe one of them was called 'Mark' and she then re-married moving out to the netherfield area. Please if anyone knows of a jennifer turner who has got a daughter called Jill, who she hasnt seen for a long time, can you get in touch. I've never had the chance to meet my grandma and I really would like to so please get in touch if you can help me, please!!