Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Tye

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Julie

Julie Report 7 Jun 2007 15:21

Hi my name is Julie Tye i was born on Thorne s,yorkshire on a caravan site called westeos on coalman street in 1957 i also had a elder brother called Eric tye b.1955 doncaster i am trying a long shot by asking anybody out there to ask relatives if they had known us as babys or my mother, her name is Kath or Kathleen tye and used the local pubs in or around Thorne she also had her uncle whos name was Joe Tye staying with her. Now comes the questern i am trying to find my dad his name was either Ron or Rob i have no last name as he was married to another woman with children. I know this is awful to say but i don't know how else to put it you see i would love to know about him not involve my self in his life or my sibblings life if they do not wish. I would like to know who was the other half of me and do i look like them i would love just a photo. also i was told by my mothers sister who did not know of me and Eric at the time that my father looks like a man out of the boy group 'Dallas boys' but knows nothing else to help me, so i hope somebody will help me in my quest.... hopefully julie