Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Anita Elwell

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Anita

Anita Report 28 Feb 2006 16:00

Anita Elizabeth Venes born 18/11/1945 Streatham London to Frederick James Venes and Peggy Mccallum at 45 Sulina rd Streatham Hill. I am trying to trace the family tree of my Mother, Peggy born 1926 died 2001

Liz

Liz Report 8 Nov 2007 15:13

My grandparents were Veneses and we have a large family but no tree in here yet (apparently). I have an idea there is a McCallum in there as cousin or something of my grandfather Richard Venes who was apparently born in London (1885), and an Aunt Peggy sounds familiar. That line incLudes a male cousin around my age who became a chef on London. I have Venes cousins in the name of Bradshaw--parents Bill and Ruby (Venes) born and bred in London: names Richard, Jennifer, Robert and John.

If any of this fits please let me know as I am just starting to build a tree.
Liz Hamp-Lyons, daughter of Betty Venes and Norman Hamp, Northampton