Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Sarah Anne Morgan

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sarah Anne

Sarah Anne Report 31 May 2007 11:14

My name is Sarah Anne Vincent, daughter of Lauri Campbell Vincent who was born in London and was the youngest child of Thomas Melville Vincent (born 1865), a piano manufacturer in London. I think Thomas was born in Canada. I would like to find brothers and sisters of Thomas Melville, one of whom moved to the Manchester area and I believe was also involved with pianos. Their names are Edward Harold b 1855, William Robert b 1859, Albert Ernest b 1861, Mary Jane b 1863, Kathleen Maud b 1867, Frederick b 1869, George Randell b 1871, Elizabeth b 1873 and Ida Emma b 1875, who married Arthur Parrish and I believe moved to Australia. To help Thomas Melville's father was Edward Wass Vincent, b 1820 or 1828, and was married to Anne Askins? Not sure of her name due to the writing on the tree that I have. The tree I have mentions Charles Wilson Vincent and goes back to Thomas Vincent of Sherbourne, b 1738 so perhaps someone can help me fill in the gaps. Thanks