Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Waghorn

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jill

Jill Report 14 Nov 2004 10:49

George Augustus WAGHORN. (c1836-1902) Born at Yalding, Kent. Died in Mddx Hospital, London. (My great grandfather) 1st marriage was to Elizabeth RAWLINSON, Sept 1837 at Old Church, St Pancras. There children were: 1. George K (Kitchen?) Rawlinson Waghorn born 1855 in England (?St Pancras) who was living in Redcar, Durham in 1902. 2. James K Rawlinson Waghorn born 1858 in England 3. Mary E Rawlinson(?) Waghorn born 1860 in England 4. Augustus M Waghorn born in Ireland. George Augustus's 2nd marriage was to Frances Agnes Thunder in Brighton in 1868. His address was given as Glasgow, and their 6 children were all born in Scotland. Am looking for details of any of his children, please can anyone help?

Ted

Ted Report 11 Nov 2007 10:56

Hello, Jill,
I may be able to help with just one of the children - I have George Kitchen Waghorn, born c1856 London (? registered 1855M st.Pancras 1b.149) 1891 census: George R, 36, Civil Engineer, wife Carolina H, 38,children George J, 11, Ernest A, 9, & 1 servant at 2 Woodhouse Terrace, Gateshead, Glasgow. Wife bc1852 Spain (British subject) Children born in Kilsby, Northants.
Regards, Ted Stock