Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Waller

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Janice

Janice Report 1 Jul 2007 09:08

I am trying to trace back to Edmund Waller the poet, as apparently I am related to Edmund 1606-1687 My grandmother was Annie Louisa Dysart Waller born 1881 Middlesex, London England- died 1.6.1959 Mackay, North Queensland Australia. Her parents are Nathaniel Waller born 1829 in St Giles, Cripple gate, London and died 1906. He married Sybella Sarah Dysart on the 25,12,1851 St Leonards, Shoreditch, London Nathaniel parents are Nathaniel Waller br. 1796 in Hertfordshire, Bloomsbury England married Sarah Grey This family of Waller’s stayed in England, so am wondering if you can help me with any further information My email add. Is: [email protected] Look forward to hearing from you Jan