Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

HARRIET WARD HELP

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jacky

Jacky Report 4 Jan 2008 00:42

hello all

please could some one help me i.m trying to find birth date & parants of harriet ward not sure where she was born i have just paid to use the find my past site and am finding it very confusing and can.t seam to find what i.m looking for

she married
john william halls in 1907 july/aug/sept in wetherby i found this marrige on bdm and know its the right one as it fits in with the child that she had in 1910 (alfred ) there were a few children born to this marrige but can only find the one at the moment could anyone please if they can find her
thanks for taking the time to read this any help would be greatfully recived

kindest regards

jacky

Penny

Penny Report 4 Jan 2008 00:46

fathers name ?

it will be on her marriage cert. do you have it?

Jill 2011 (aka Warrior Princess of Cilla!)

Jill 2011 (aka Warrior Princess of Cilla!) Report 4 Jan 2008 00:49

Unless you have a rough idea of her age it would be difficult to find her birth or to find her in 1901 census. You really need to send off for the marriage cert - this should give you her age and her father's name which will help to track her down.

GRO site for the cert - £7. Never pay more.

Jill

Jacky

Jacky Report 4 Jan 2008 00:52

hi minnie

not yet !!!!

i recived alfred halls birth cert today and it gives his dads name as john william halls farm labour & mums names as harriet ward i have found there marrige on fbmd and thought i would try my hand at find my past to find out her birth date so just paid my pennies for units and wasted about half of them as i don.t think i.m doing it right i think now i will have send for the marrige cert grrrrrrrr ( lol )

kind regards

jacky

Jacky

Jacky Report 4 Jan 2008 00:54

hi jill

thanks i think thats what i.m going to have to do another trip to leeds to bug the registras ( lol )

kind regards

jacky