Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Karen Ryan

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

New Year

New Year Report 26 Sep 2006 15:52

I am trying to find out about my family, the Weisenbergers. They lived in Acton/ Hammersmith/ Shepherds Bush area of London in the early 1900's through to the 1930's. Then the names (due to marriage) became Mc Cartney (?spelling) , Youngman and later Lang. Any information would be gratefully received, however small. Would love to hear from Tony or Ann especially. I'm Pamela and Fred's daughter btw.

Anthony john

Anthony john Report 28 Mar 2018 23:56

Hi Karen just posting to find out about my family the Ryans,i also knew a John weisenberger when I was younger am hoping I can share this with you soon,i am known as Tony to mostly to everyone not sure I am the Tony u are asking about,my parents names are mark Ryan and Colleen hope to hear from you.

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 29 Mar 2018 01:02

Anthony

This is a very old posting, and Karen may not be expecting any response, and GR does not notify people of postings on threads.

Click on her name, and send her a message through the GR system.

If she still has the same email address that GR has on record, she will get the message and may be able to contact you.

Anthony john

Anthony john Report 29 Mar 2018 02:02

Okay thank you Sylvia for the advice was not sure of the correct way to message her as I ay have some information for her, thank you again. ??