Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Katherine Blount

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Katherine

Katherine Report 13 Feb 2006 14:51

Menheniot/Merrymeet area in Cornwall. They are listed as John Werry born St Ive Cornwall Ophelia Werry (nee Sanders/Saunders) born Duloe Cornwall Mabel Wherry (Daughter) Thomas Wherry Beatrice Wherry Elsie Wherry Meta Emma Wherry (my Gran) married Wallace Allen. Would love to know if anyone is related to any of these people

Marilyn

Marilyn Report 18 Nov 2007 21:08

Katherine I hope you still look at this board. John and Ophelia Werry were my Great grandparents.
My grandmother was Mabel Werry who married Alfred Hodge born Devonport c1879.They lived in Launceston, Cornwall.
They had 7 children, my mother being Mabel born 1916.She married Thomas Brinton from Padstow. I am their only surviving child. My name is Marilyn married name Cox. Think this means we are distant cousins. Hope to hear more. Marilyn

Wendy

Wendy Report 22 Nov 2007 12:37

I have a William Blount listed in my family tree around the beginning of the 20th C who hailed from Birmingham and died in 1st WW in Dec 1915 he hailed from Birmingham and was in the Sropshire Light Infantry ring any bells with you?
Wendy