Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Westlake

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Leianne

Leianne Report 18 Jun 2007 21:06

Hi I am searching for the family of my mother of my partner. Her name was Gloria Ann Westlake.Born July 1939 in Plymouth. Her mothers maiden name was Roberts but no forename known. Possibly Phyllis . Gloria had a brother possibly called Howard that we know of. I would appreciate any help to trace my family. Thanks for reading. Leianne since writing that i am certain we have found Gloria Westlakes father. Wilfred George Westlake. Born 5/1/1920. Sadly he passed away in 09/1994 age 73. If this is the same person and you know of anything about these 2 members of my family please can you get in touch. Thanks