Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find White

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Veronica

Veronica Report 23 Jun 2007 14:31

Hi,I would like to trace the daughter of my Uncle,Victor Eugene White from his first marriage,possibly during WW11,'somewhere in the midlands,I think',says my Dad,who was married to Vic's sister,Stella Ann.Apparently they did not stay married for very long,his wife (Helen?) left him and went to London with the female child,possibly,Caroline.Uncle Vic remarried and went on to have 5 more children,most of whom are interested in the family tree.Vic's parents were Thomas Frederick and Alice Vera(Flynn) and lived in London,Highbury Hill,then moved to the country,to Redbourn,Hertfordshire.Uncle Vic died in 1996,b.1917,in Cambridgeshire where he had been living for many years.He was an architect. If anyone can help I would be pleased to hear from them.