Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Henry White

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lee

Lee Report 20 Dec 2007 16:45

Am trying to find any info on a Henry White. D.O.B unknown he might have been born 1870 or near that time. He was brought up in an orphanage and later on in life he married a Muriel and changed his name from White to Whiting. Is there anybody that might have some info on this person for me?

Julie

Julie Report 20 Dec 2007 16:59

Lee

Do you know when he married Muriel

Jeanette

Jeanette Report 20 Dec 2007 17:11

What part of the country are we looking at. In 1881 there is a Henry White born c 1874 in the Workhouse at Havant, Hampshire. His 4 brothers and 1 sister are also living there. He was born at Emsworth.

Lee

Lee Report 23 Dec 2007 19:43

All i know is that he was born 4/6/1888.
Aylesbury. Don't know when he married Muriel. All i know he had 2 daughters Lilian and Voilet. Again when Muriel Died date unknown he left and was never seen again.

Jeanette

Jeanette Report 26 Dec 2007 13:14

Sorry Lee, you have lost me. First you say you don't know when he was born and now you give an actual date of birth.

Lee

Lee Report 29 Dec 2007 12:05

Sorry for the confusion have just recieved info from my aunt with date of the birth & where he was born.

juma

juma Report 29 Dec 2007 14:31

no record of a birth in 1888 Aylesbury for Henry White.
Marriage Henry Whiting to Muriel Abrey 1st qtr 1919 in Barnet ref 3a 720

Lee

Lee Report 31 Dec 2007 21:13

Did you see any children between Henry and Muriel? If not don't worry just asking on the off chance. Thanks for your help. If you find anything else please let me know. Happy New Year to you and your family.