Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Whitelock

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Victoria

Victoria Report 8 Aug 2007 19:38

Hi is anyone else researching the Whitelocke Lloyd family tree. I have notice this family dates back to the 1500's and is landed gentry is they are mentioned in Berks Peerages. The two lines are Whitelock who at one time lived at Fawley Court near Henley on Thames. The most famous person in the Whitelocke family was Bulstrode Whitelocke who was in parliment. The other families are Butler, Boyle. Mostly Earl's of Ireland. The Lloyd family is part of the irish landed gentry and once owned Strancally castle. Does anyone have a copy of the marriage certificate of Percy Gamaliel Whitelocke Lloyd and wife Elizabeth. I need to prove a link I would like a photocopy. Marriage pre-1940.