Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

if anyone could help me i have been trying some of

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kathleen Jean

Kathleen Jean Report 7 Jan 2008 12:48

My mums maiden name was wignall, and her mothers name was turney, have some info, the wignalls there was 2 girls 2 boys my grandad, his brother Charlie never married and Mabel married had no children, and Rose or Rossett married no idaer how many chilren .
My mums, mums family Turney from leyton area in think my nan and brothers and sister were born in hackney area if there is anyone that could help thanks Kathleen

Sam

Sam Report 7 Jan 2008 12:50

Kathleen,

What exactly are you looking for?

We need more info to be able to help you - can you give some dates when these people were born? What is your mums name, her mums name, your grandads name etc?

Sam x

Kathleen Jean

Kathleen Jean Report 7 Jan 2008 13:16

my mum name Jean ada Baker born 11/3/1930
maiden name wignall 2 brother both passed away and my mum passed12/08/1988 brothers names alfred Robert,there father was Alfred George Wignall born22/11/1894 passed away 24/02/1966, wife Ada Maud mary Turney born11/08/1899 passed away 9/03/1963 my grandad mum and dad as far as i no were on 1901 census i found father George S Wignall wife Eliza Wignall don't no maiden name ac anyone help me thanks kathleen would really apprecate it