Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Williams

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tia Maria

Tia Maria Report 7 Jun 2007 15:54

Hi there. I am looking for any information (and any contact details if possible) for the children of my mothers' sister's and brother's: All were born in Chatham/Gillingham, Kent to Ellen (nee Boland) and John Williams. The girls were known as 'The Williams Girls': All are now dead. My mother was one of the last to be born in 1923. Sister Laura (my mother) children: Keith, Howard, Stewart, Symon, Tia Maria (me) Connie : details already found Vera: children: Roger, Jill, Karen Mabel: children: none Gladys: children: Jenny, Joy Dorothy: children: Lynne, William Joyce: children: Jennifer, Donna + a boy Helen: children:Kevin, Christopher, Annette,David, Rodney Betty: children:Christine, Susan, Philip Pauline: died at birth Nora: children: Maureen Brothers Wilf : children: Kathy Gerald: children:? Any help to piece this together would be appreciated! Many thanks.