Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Beverley Copeland

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Beverley

Beverley Report 1 Jun 2007 16:25

Hi! My name is Beverley Copeland (nee Willis) i am looking for any information on my fathers family.His fathers name was Sydney George willis born approx 1902-1903 to an Ada Willis father unknown.He died 13th October 1932.He married my grandmother Bridget O'Rourke at york on 21st.april1930.My dad was born 6th March 1931 in Aldershot .My grandfather we think was born 19th june 1902 his mother ada wilis lived at 159, Bristol Road.East Ham and worked as a cook/Domestic at time of birth registration.She was not married at the time but may have married later which is most likley why we have not been able to trace her or any of her family.My dad would love to find out more about his dad as my grandmother when alive would not tell him anything he has not even got a photo.Fingers crossed thanks.