Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Valerie Sparnaay

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Valerie

Valerie Report 13 Jul 2007 15:18

I am researching the Willoughby's from Kent, U.K. to Victoria, Australia. More specificaly I am interested in Frederick Stephen Underhill Willoughby born 1856 Chatham, Kent, England. He migrated to Vic, Aus with wife Maria South, Children bron U.K. - Rebecca Percy Underhill Willoughby B 1875 Kent, U.K. Emily Ida Willoughby B 1876 Kent, U.K. Maria Willoughby 1877 Kent, U.K. Born Australia- Frederick Gordon Underhill Willoughby B 1887 Princes Hill, Carlton North,Vic Fred born 1856, his mother was Mary Anne and his father?? I have checked the English Census, but only one mention of him in 1861. Frustrating!!! Val