Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

wilsons -= les eddie and win

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lorraine

Lorraine Report 25 Oct 2007 13:37

i am so confused so any help or info would be very well received. i have been told that les wilson was born about 1922 in ockley or haywards heath . he was the youngest of the three. he signed up in about 1939 under aged (probably lied about age to sign up) he was living in ockley with family at this time. beleive that les eddie and win had a mum called catherine isobel wilson born c1901 but i may be wrong as our family is in a right state of confusion lots of half siblings and so lots of different parents. may turn out to be the dad with the surname wilson. who knows please help lorraine