Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Penny Walker

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Penny

Penny Report 11 Oct 2006 18:09

Hi there, I'm trying to find relatives of Ada Annie Winch born in London in 1902. She had a brother called Johnnie and sisters called Maudie, Lal and Winnie. Ada married Edward Summers. If anybody has any information I'd be really grateful as I'm getting nowhere with this side of my family tree. Thanks for your help

Claire

Claire Report 10 Jun 2017 21:24

I am currently doing my tree and I am a relation to the Summers Il have a look we go back hundreds of years x

Rambling

Rambling Report 10 Jun 2017 21:33

Claire as per other threads you have added to

this is an old thread and the poster is unlikely to be watching it, You could try messaging the OP by clicking on her name, if she still has the same email she will receive notification.