Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Woodward

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lynn

Lynn Report 31 Jul 2007 09:39

I am trying to find my Aunt, Hilda Beatrice Molly Woodward born on 8/10/1926 in Smethwick Warley West Midlands , she Married John Alexander Tyler In West Bromwich West Midlands on the 8/10/1946. I'm told they were both in the Royal Air Force, they were last known living in Wombourne Wolverhampton. Her Parents were Doris Ann Russell, and Albert Woodward, both born in Stourbridge West Midlands. Doris and albert had 4 children Albert Leslie, Hilda and Enid my Mum who is alive and ticking at the age of 74. Albert and leslie are no longer with us and both passed away in 1996 a few months apart. Thats all i have to go on, i would be gratefull for any information as my Mum last saw her Sister in 1949! My Mum often used to wonder what happened to her Sister it would be wonderfull to find out .