Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Charlotte Woolley

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Charlotte

Charlotte Report 15 Jul 2007 15:09

Hi, I'm Charlotte and I'm trying to trace my family tree as far back as possible so I would be grateful to anyonewho thinks they may be able to help. Most of my family were born in Leicester, my father is Bruce Woolley an my mother is Lynn, nee Thompson. Please contact me if you think you have any info, thanks.

Robert

Robert Report 22 Dec 2007 10:38

Hello Charlotte, My father Bernard Woolley was born in Leicester in 1898, the son of Arthur and Sarah Jane. Arthur' was born in Loughborough in 1867 and his parents were Mark and Charlotte. Mark was born in Kegworth in 1816 and Charlotte in Mansfield about 1838. Do you have any connections? Kind regards, Bob Woolley