Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Wormald

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Community

Community Report 21 May 2007 10:26

I am trying to trace any relations of the Wormald Family all born in Openshaw. Lancs during the late 1800's The . 1901 Cenus gave Details as follows. Father.Alfred age 41. Mother. Elisabeth.age 40.Daughter. Bertha. Age 19. Son Alfred age 17.Daughter Clara. age 16. and Daughter Elisabeth. aged 14 then living at 10 Cuthell Street.Bradford Area of Manchester. Clara worked as a Skirt Machinist and gave her address in 1908 (January) as 46 Herne Street. Bradford.Manchester. I am particulary interested in Clara as she was my Mother's Mum. I would be most grateful for any information regarding this Family. please leave any message on this Board. I have since found that there was another sibling to this family ( shown as living) sex not known, also Elisabeth Wormald (The Mother) her name was Willows born 1862. Aflfed Wormald (The Father) (Born 1861) his Parents were Edward Wormald who Married Elisabeth Bottoms. I am most grateful for this extra information supplied by a Member of Genes Reunited.