Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Wright

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Carolyn

Carolyn Report 18 Jun 2007 22:26

Hi. I'm trying to find some more information on my great-grandfather and his family as I know very little. His name was Harry Wright, born in Lowestoft, England in 1899. His parents were John Wright born 1882ish and Rose Alexandra Wright (Noal). Harry emigrated to Canada where he married my grandmother Celia Milnes in Medicine Hat, Alberta. This is where my grandfather was born but they moved back a few years later. Celia stayed in Whitwell, Derbyshire and she remarried but I do not know what happened to Harry. Any information about this family would be great, thank you.