Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Wright

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Isabel

Isabel Report 6 May 2007 05:54

I am still searching for Thelma Wright and family, last heard of in North Walsham, she has a daughter Lynne and son Martin. She was born at Gt Yarmouth maiden name George, she had a sister called Sylvia, and we shared many things Thelma and I including me having my 2nd baby at her house in Woodside Road Norwich, She has always called me jenny and she was married to Tom Wright.she knows I married a doctor from Norwich, and we all went to Italy for a hoilday. I miss her so much, I think she was training to be a teacher, she may have remarried ,I would love contact with her or the children We lived in Bedsitter land in Norwich and once shared a house in maida vale, please if you can help it would mean so much to me, as we had such good and bad times, and I am alone now, and often laugh and tlak to others about her and the things we got up to. I have gone back to my maiden name it is Isabel Colegate and I am still in Bedford. Isabel (jenny