Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

FTM 2006 HOME PAGE/PHOTOS EXPERT please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Heather

Heather Report 30 Jan 2008 21:55

Can anyone help me. Ive had my ftm2006 for ages and I find it very useful but one thing bugs me. Im sure its my fault but can anyone explain please how to get a photo on to just the individuals page of my website?

I do the same thing every time but it seems hit and miss. I add a photo to the scrap book of an individual, I right click on it and I say I would like to add it to the internet. Half the time I go to the home page and woo hoo, Fred Smith's photo is on his own individual page next to his name - just as I want it. BUT other times, I do the same thing, go to my website and the photo is just added to a long list of other photos on the very first page and no photo on the individual one.

I want to add a persons photo to their individual page so you can see them as you read their personal details. So why SOMETIMES does it not add to the page but ends up on the first page.

Hope thats clear, be grateful for any advice about what Im doing wrong.