Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

morton family tree

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Julie

Julie Report 16 Feb 2008 23:28

Hi has any one any information on glady's morton born 1907 september 4th?
I know she was still alive in 1941, but from there she seems to have vanished, she may well have married although all leads I have have not been her, we have spent nearly 6 months looking and would be very gratfull for any information, She had sisters called alice, elsie, florence and a brother francis, parents names francis & emily (iles)
thanks

:{{{0())~}        Ian         مْر

:{{{0())~} Ian مْر Report 16 Feb 2008 23:38

This is the second time you have posted this.you just need to nudge the original to get it back to first place :-)

If you post some more info, it would be easier for those that aer prepared to do look ups....

Where have you looked up to now?
What part of the country was she born/did she live?
How do you know she was alive in 1941 and what name was she using then?
Do you have an address in 1941?

I'm sure someone will take up the challenge.

Good luck

Ian