Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Ancestry Australian Electoral Rolls

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Hazel

Hazel Report 18 Feb 2008 13:15

I have been trying to get information from the Australian Electoral Rolls on Ancestry today, but when I get the index of names up and click to see the image, I get a long error message saying 'impossible to access Internet site Ancestry etc. etc.'. I have tried viewing the record but no joy there either - I also tried other names! Has anyone else come across any problems of this nature? Should I report it to Ancestry?

Hazel

Thelma

Thelma Report 18 Feb 2008 13:19

Seems to be working fine.Could it be just the name that you are searching?
This one is fine;
Angus McCormac Male 1914 Victoria Wimmera Mildura

Hazel

Hazel Report 18 Feb 2008 13:32

I couldn't get your Angus up either! Must be a glitch in my computer as I can't load images of 1901 Census now either - although I can get the records! However there was no error message with the Census. Hope I haven't got a virus or something!

Hazel