Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

F.J. Rice; sorted, thank you :)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa J in California

Lisa J in California Report 24 Feb 2008 21:39

Posting again: May I please ask for:
Frederick J. Rice, death, York, Ontario, Canada, 1910

(Following lookup has been sorted. Thank you.) Frederick James Rice marrying Caroline A Mumford in Ontario, Canada (do not have access to date of marriage). (DO have information about Caroline before marriage and on census returns.)

Thanks to several wonderful people, they found information about Frederick while he was in England (which broke down the family brickwall !!!!), but in my excitement I forgot to pursue Frederick's marriage and death in Canada. Thank you.

Lisa J in California

Lisa J in California Report 24 Feb 2008 22:07

Hi Gillian:

If you don't mind, I would love the image. I've done very little searching for siblings (Caroline was my ggfather's sister) and perhaps I should now start to collect information.

I will pm my email. Thank you so much.

Lisa J in California

Lisa J in California Report 24 Feb 2008 22:53

Hi Gillian, I certainly remember your name! But I couldn't remember if I helped you, or you helped me in the past. I have such a terrible memory!!

Thank you again. :)

Lisa J in California

Lisa J in California Report 25 Feb 2008 07:28

Why is it that on the Tips Board my first post on this thread says I'm looking for a marriage, yet when you get into this thread, I'm looking for the death (which is what I am really looking for). ???

Hope that makes sense?

Lisa J in California

Lisa J in California Report 25 Feb 2008 08:35

Hi Gillian:

Thank you so much for the image. Can't read the immediate cause of death, but inflammatory rheumatism sounds like it was painful. I imagine the weather in Canada didn't help. :(

Thank you again.
PS Best of luck with your new mystery!!

Lisa J in California

Lisa J in California Report 25 Feb 2008 09:16

Hi Gillian:

Apparently I need to go to sleep now (it's almost 1:30 a.m.). I initially thought it might be Sarconea. Believe you are correct with Sarcoma. Thank you again.