Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Recovered/Lost/Found photo's

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Willsy once more

Willsy once more Report 28 Feb 2008 12:04

Having read the thread about photo's, thought I would add my link so anyone can see some photo's I recovered from a car boot and see if I can reunite them with family members, go to

http://s90.photobucket.com/albums/k268/willsy43/

and you will see family history car boot finds to the left of the page, click on that and it will take you to the album. The first page you come to has a handful of my family photo's
Elaine

Victoria

Victoria Report 28 Feb 2008 18:21

I've had a look at your website and it's such a good idea. I've got at least that many again that I can't identify from the Leeds area. There should be a website where people can upload old photos and put them into sections of area and the photographers studio for ease of searching.
Victoria

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 28 Feb 2008 18:29

Trying to re-unite photographs with the family

www.lostphotos.sgrboards.org

you may post photo
post a message

Willsy once more

Willsy once more Report 28 Feb 2008 20:36

Hi Dizzi

Do I need to be invited to do that?
Saw earlier messages!
Elaine

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 28 Feb 2008 20:48

What a kind thing to do, Willsy. I wish one of them belonged to me. Hope that someone recognises somebody.
Well done.

J

Teresa With Irish Blood in Me Veins

Teresa With Irish Blood in Me Veins Report 28 Feb 2008 23:26

I've just added my 'Unknown people Photo's on to the photobucke website too.

http://s270.photobucket.com/albums/jj112/tmp48_2008/Unknown%20people%20pictures/

Anybody can see them on the above link.

Please let me know if anbody can put any names to the photos's.

Thanks....Teresa

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 28 Feb 2008 23:32

Willsy, no invites needed for www.lostphotos.sgrboards.org
Its free to view and post there you don't even need to be a member to view or post.

Stu.