Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Unknown People Photo's - please take a look

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Teresa With Irish Blood in Me Veins

Teresa With Irish Blood in Me Veins Report 28 Feb 2008 23:20

I've downloaded 14 old black and white photographs that belonged to my late parents.

I don't know who the people are, but my Mum is in a few.

The photographs were taken in the 1920's..I think.

Please take a look as they are related to somebody...but who?

Please let me know if you recognize anbody.

You can view them on the site below ...just copy and paste into your browser bar.

http://s270.photobucket.com/albums/jj112/tmp48_2008/Unknown%20people%20pictures/

Family photos

http://s270.photobucket.com/albums/jj112/tmp48_2008/Family%20pictures/

Victoria

Victoria Report 28 Feb 2008 23:25

Is there not a website for everyone to do this - for free! Seems crazy that people are having to put photos on individual websites.

Could anyone set one up?

Teresa With Irish Blood in Me Veins Report 28 Feb 2008 23:29

The Photobucket website is free to register and set up a photo album where you can add your pictures.

When you've completed you can then 'Share'

Miriam

Miriam Report 29 Feb 2008 10:11

Dear Teresa

Have had a look - wish they were mine! Hope you can figure out who they are all.

Best wishes

Maria

moe

moe Report 29 Feb 2008 11:00

Great pictures teresa, don't you know where they were taken? i think someone will recognise the area(resort) with the lady in black, it seems like a landmark at the back of them,

good luck in your quest,

minnie : )

Teresa With Irish Blood in Me Veins Report 29 Feb 2008 12:54

Left click on your mouse and move it across the text to highlight it...then right click ... on your mouse and click on Copy.

You can go to wherever you want to copy the info to and right click on your mouse again and click on Paste.

Teresa

Teresa With Irish Blood in Me Veins Report 3 Mar 2008 21:49

nudge

maxichall

maxichall Report 3 Mar 2008 21:56

n