Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

BMD share

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Linda in the Midlands

Linda in the Midlands Report 11 Mar 2008 08:28

For our newer members, try this website

http://www.bmdshare.com/index.php

you never know the information you are looking for could be there. It would be great if us amateurs could all get together and try and cut down on the cost of this wonderful hobby.

Linda

faerykingdom

faerykingdom Report 11 Mar 2008 09:06

This is a wonderful site. It now has over 13,000 certificates and with everybody’s help, will keep growing very quickly.

Vicky X

Marcelle

Marcelle Report 11 Mar 2008 09:21

I have just tried to register and that is all fine. When I try to log in it says Warning: This server is requesting that your username and password be sent in an insecure manner (basic authentication without a secure connection). What does that mean please?

Marcelle

faerykingdom

faerykingdom Report 11 Mar 2008 09:45

I’m not sure what that means, but I haven’t had any problems. If you are having problems, send the website a message. It is run by a very nice woman called Maria, who is usually very fast in replying and eager to help.

Vicky X

Marcelle

Marcelle Report 11 Mar 2008 10:35

Email sent

thank you