Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

ann evason-oakes 1861 and 1871 census

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Garstonite

Garstonite Report 22 Mar 2008 08:04

hi..i am researching ann evason b abt 1848 in kidderminster..she married daniel oakes(my gg grandfather) in 1871 in liverpool...she died in 1873 in kidderminster,i am trying to find ann in the 1861 census and the 1871 census..to see if she was in kidderminster...or liverpool...thanks ...allan oakes

LindainHerriotCountry

LindainHerriotCountry Report 22 Mar 2008 08:14

The only one I can see in 61 is
Ann Evason
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1841
Relation: Head
Where born: Kidderminster, Worcestershire, England

Civil Parish: Kidderminster
Ecclesiastical parish: Kidderminster
Town: Kidderminster
County/Island: Worcestershire

Street address: Nelson? Yard Blackwell St

Condition as to marriage:single

View Image

Registration district: Kidderminster
Sub-registration district: Kidderminster
ED, institution, or vessel: 7
Neighbors: View others on page
Household schedule number: 39
Household Members:
Name Age
Sarah Dutton 28 a boarder
Ann Evason

Garstonite

Garstonite Report 22 Mar 2008 08:29

thankyou both...no,i haven`t got their marriage cert...my gg grandfather daniel oakes re-married marianne merrick in 1874 in garston.liverpool...and they had 9 children....i`m intrigued to know if ann evason/oakes had any children in liverpool or kidderminster....for obvious reasons,i have only ever researched marianne merrick...although i know of ann evason,i know nothing about her...there`s not one evason in kidderminster on gru...regards..allan..ADDED...thats great mary...didn`t think with marrying in liverpool 1871,they would be on 1871 census as a married couple......thanks ...allan