Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

L@@king for Kirby Family lived in stanford le hope

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

*Ophelia.taking a break..*

*Ophelia.taking a break..* Report 10 Apr 2008 16:48

still looking for my aunt Lilian..to let her know her sister has passed..People have been very helpful on here..have got an address..thanks to people sharing info :))..I have gone on the 192 thing..electoral register..am a lot further than I was 2 days ago..x

*Ophelia.taking a break..*

*Ophelia.taking a break..* Report 12 Apr 2008 17:46

update...as a subsequence of research..(and Sheilas` help)..I found my aunt on the electoral role..no telephone number..so took a risk, and wrote a letter..after 18 yrs I spoke to her today..We are all meeting up next week (sad circumstances)..but as the saying goes, if one door closes, another window opens..pure determination got me this far..so just goes to show..x