Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Tree says 92 matches, but when I click to view...

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lynn1976

Lynn1976 Report 28 Apr 2008 00:54

it says none????

I have added a name to my tree and the little box comes up with 92 matches in other trees and a bunch of matches in the records, but when I click on them to view it says none? Is there a glitch in the system??

Thanks

Lindsey*

Lindsey* Report 28 Apr 2008 01:07

Yes there are 92 glitches PMSL !!!!!

That little green tree thingy is stupid.!!

Lynn1976

Lynn1976 Report 28 Apr 2008 07:31

Thanks Lindsey :)

I don't usually have a problem with the tree thingy though :(

Merlin38

Merlin38 Report 28 Apr 2008 08:19

I usually find the green tree quite useful, but have noticed some oddities recently. Mine though are often the other way round. A recent claimed single match turned out to contain over 100.

Lynn1976

Lynn1976 Report 28 Apr 2008 12:18

JOG- I usually find that too, which is why I am wondering about glitches now LOL

I would rather it tell me there was 1 and it turn out to be 92 than for it to say 92 and there be none!!!