Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

finding a cemetery

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Carter

Carter Report 3 May 2008 08:51

hi i wonder if anyone could give me a clue as to where i could start lloking for a burial/cemetery. i am looking for the cmetery where adelaide marsh nee morgan is buried all i know is that she died 1907 in liverpool this is the family on the 1901 census

On the 1901 Census

The family are living at 44 Rupert Street Everton Park Liverpool Lancashire
James Marsh head aged 25 years born Liverpool Lancashire occupation is Butcher
Adelaide Marsh wife aged 23 years born Liverpool Lancashire
Clara Marsh daughter aged 3 years born Liverpool
John Marsh son aged 2 years born Liverpool Lancashire
William Marsh son aged 3 months born Liverpool Lancashire

her husband went on to marry again and moved to newton le willows in lancashire and he is buried with his 2nd wife but i would love to find out where adelaide is buried .

this is her death on free bmd.

Deaths Mar 1907
Marsh Adelaide Winifred 28 W.Derby 8b 351

would anyone know if there is a website for liverpool burials or cemeteries?
thanks linda

Germaine

Germaine Report 3 May 2008 09:03

Just found this site might be of help.
Also why not join the Liverpool forum ( a bit like this) they are a good crowd and very helpful.
You have to reg. but it is free.
Germaine
x
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~hibernia/bur/lvcem.htm
http://liverpool-genealogy.org.uk/phpBB2/index.php?sid=01773d7ccf540be72ea205d4195537c5

Carter

Carter Report 3 May 2008 09:15

thanks germaine i will have a look at the sites you have sent and where do i join the liverpool forum ?
thanks once agin love linda x