Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Best Site to Get Family Tree Printed - Advice Plea

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

MarilynB

MarilynB Report 22 May 2008 21:17

Please can anyone suggest the best site to get about seven to ten generations of my tree printed all on one page.

Im sure there was someone on here who did it but cant remember the site, saw it once at a Family Tree Fair.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, I am going to the Family Tree Fair at York Racecourse in June maybe there will be someone there who does it.
Thanks in advance

Marilyn

°o.OOº°‘¨Claire in Wales¨‘°ºOO.o°

°o.OOº°‘¨Claire in Wales¨‘°ºOO.o° Report 22 May 2008 21:20

You need to speak to Ron who's a GR member

http://www.genealogyprinters.com/catalog/default.php

Heather

Heather Report 22 May 2008 21:20

Yes Ron of genealogy printers is a member on here. I expect he will be along later? Or someone who has had their tree printed will help.

MarilynB

MarilynB Report 22 May 2008 21:26

Thanks all of you, thats the one I was looking for, saw him at a Family Tree Fair. Not quite ready to have it done yet, have gone back further with some generations but need more research done and just needed to find out some prices etc. Will have a look at his site.

Thought it would make a nice present for my mum and dad a framed copy of the seven definite generations. Got till Christmas to sort it.

Thanks for your help

Marilyn

Suein10b

Suein10b Report 22 May 2008 21:32

I can highly recommend Ron and Carol.

They printed a tree for me a few years back. I had several copies printed for myself and family and we were all thrilled. Very reasonable. Superb charts and both so helpful.

You will I am sure be absolutely delighted.

Sue

MarilynB

MarilynB Report 22 May 2008 21:46

Just had a look on Rons site, he will also be at the York Family History Fair in June so will have a word with him then.

Thanks again everyone

Marilyn