Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Help..having problem with bmd on new Anc*stry.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Veronica

Veronica Report 1 Jun 2008 16:05

Can anyone advise how to get to the BMD index on the 'new' Ancestry search. I want to trawl as you used to be able to before with the 1st of the 3 options, and although I found it once, I can't find how to get there now!. Probably a senior moment. I have changed back and done it the old way but need to know for when and if it changes permanantly.

Thanks alot hope that makes sense, Ronnie

Jennifer

Jennifer Report 1 Jun 2008 16:20

At the top or the page on the right hand side, it gives you the option to switch back to the old search method, a quick click and you are back to it.

Jennifer

ann

ann Report 1 Jun 2008 16:25

I keep switching from one to the other.The old version is not exactly like the old version either.Dont like it whatsoever. Annie

Veronica

Veronica Report 1 Jun 2008 18:01

Thanks both of you, I have been doing that but I am sure that the other day I was able to access the 'complete bmd index' from the new site. Maybe it's playing up today or its just me.
Apologies for delay in answering...dozed off!

Ronnie