Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1891 lookup and image, plse

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rita

Rita Report 22 Jun 2008 16:19

Hi

Could someone look-up the following for me, and then send an image if I pm my email address?

1891 - (info findmypast)

George Todd
b.ca 1872
age 19
Regn District - Marylebone
County - London.

Many thanks

RIta

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 22 Jun 2008 16:23

Can't send image.but here's the info to be going on with...........

Name: George Todd
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1872
Relation: Son
Father's Name: John Martin
Mother's Name: Elizabeth
Where born: Marylebone, London, England

Civil Parish: St Marylebone
Ecclesiastical parish: Christchurch
Town: Marylebone
County/Island: London

Registration district: Marylebone
Sub registration district: Christchurch
ED, institution, or vessel: 9
Neighbors: View others on page
Household Members: Name Age
Alexander Todd 15
Arthur Todd 10
Benjamin Todd 5
Elizabeth Todd 52 b. Scotland
George Todd 19
Henry Todd 16
Isabella Todd 20
Jessie Todd 23
John M Todd 22
John Martin Todd 53 b. Berwick on Tweed
Robt Todd 19
William Todd 25

Rita

Rita Report 22 Jun 2008 16:44

Reggie -

Thanks for the print-put. I will ponder and no doubt wonder whether this is my elusive George. So what else is new in this game.

THan ks again.

Rita

Mark

Mark Report 22 May 2011 23:25

I've just come across your message. The George in this list is my grandpa's elder brother. He married Ethel Harris. This would help you rule him out. Looking at records you had already contacted me and had tree access a couple of years before. I hope you have had some luck in finding your George.

Rita

Rita Report 23 May 2011 13:20

Dear all

Re George Todd , I did eventually find the right George; he emanated from Chatham in Kent.

Some other kind soul on genes found him about a year ago which was a total surprise because as as far as we knew he was London born and bred.

Funny thing is is that I now live in Kent not 15 mins by car tfrom where he was born.. I have also been in tough with a descendent of one of George's siblings who lives about 10 minutes away from where I ldo.

I have recently acquired his military records which has been a an bit of an eye opener.

Thanks again for showing an interest in my request.

George's case is now closed.

Regards

RIta