Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Andrew Mark Brown

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 23 Jun 2008 19:09

Hi All.
I am currently looking for my father, and have had no such luck. His full name is as above, when I was born he was in his 20's, and used to work at Banbury Fire Station.
I heard recently been informed that he has two children and that he was living in a village near Banbury a few years ago.
Any information would be massivley appreciated.

Regards
Lisa

Sue

Sue Report 23 Jun 2008 19:50

Lisa
Have you tried 192.com.
sue

Selena in South East London

Selena in South East London Report 23 Jun 2008 19:51

Have you tried entering his name in the 'quick search' box at the top of the page to see if anyone has him in their tree?

Do you have an approx year of birth? or his parents or siblings names as Brown is a very common name.

Selena