Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

im confused

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

pinkarrow

pinkarrow Report 8 Aug 2008 19:48

hi i just did a search on the gr search records bit but it is asking me to pay i am confused as i have a full membership till jan 09 do we have to pay seperate to search

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 8 Aug 2008 20:01

'Fraid so Colette....membership doesn't include the cost of searching records.
What do you need.
Can I help perhaps?

Gwyn

Thelma

Thelma Report 8 Aug 2008 20:03

Depends,if you have a Gold membership it includes the records.If you only paid £9.95 then it doesn't.

°o.OOº°‘¨Claire in Wales¨‘°ºOO.o°

°o.OOº°‘¨Claire in Wales¨‘°ºOO.o° Report 8 Aug 2008 20:04

Colette, do you have Gold membership (£39 ish) or Standard (9.95)

If you have gold then you need to contact GR as you should be able to search

pinkarrow

pinkarrow Report 8 Aug 2008 20:07

hi thanx for replying back i cant remember what membership i have and thanx gwyn for offering i have posted something on trying to find bored i have hit a brick wall i just thought that the membership would include searchin for record aww well lol thanx anyway

pinkarrow

pinkarrow Report 8 Aug 2008 20:09

i think its just the standard membership thanx