Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Missing birth records from Q4 1942

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Dixidan

Dixidan Report 10 Aug 2008 01:13

I am trying to find where someone was in born in NOv 1942 but when I search the quarter is missing from the results. Does anyone know why this quarter is missing?

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 10 Aug 2008 02:08

What name are you looking for? I'm not having any problems.

Remember, the handwritten amendments at the bottom of the page mess up the alphabetical listings, so you might need to look for a surname that would come after the one you're looking for.

Rose

Dixidan

Dixidan Report 10 Aug 2008 07:50

The name is Jean Atherton born in Nov 1942, all I need is the place she was born

Thelma

Thelma Report 10 Aug 2008 08:02

mmn whitehouse st helens
mmn ellicot liverpool s
search using ath
two more in next qtr.

Dixidan

Dixidan Report 10 Aug 2008 08:09

Thanks, I was getting a bit confused

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 10 Aug 2008 08:12

As Jim said there are 2 registered in tge December quarter.

There are also 2 registered between Jan-Mar in 1943. These are also possibilities as you have 6 weeks to register a birth.

Rose

Heather

Heather Report 10 Aug 2008 16:35

Kirstie if you get a quarter missing on ancestry just go back and click on just the year in the list and then it will bring up the 4 quarters.