Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

How Do I Print

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Steven

Steven Report 17 Aug 2008 00:57

I am having all the trouble in the world to print pages of off a family tree.When i press the print button it says "no preview available"...is there simple instructions on how i can print a family tree...thanks

Anne

Anne Report 17 Aug 2008 01:22

Hi Steven,

If you click on the Help Centre - the last green tab at the top of the page there is frequently ask questions. one of the questions being how to print tree.

Hope this helps

Anne

Steven

Steven Report 20 Aug 2008 07:02

I have tried that and it really is not very useful.
Heres my problem,when i click "Print",then highlight the pages i want to print,then i am unable to click the print button again,it wont let me,am i doing something wrong,can someone please instruct me how to print my tree...thanks

Minnehik

Minnehik Report 20 Aug 2008 20:01

Try highlighting the pages first, then right click and 'print'. That might work.

Aussie Expat

Aussie Expat Report 21 Aug 2008 12:15

You should definitely highlight the pages you want first, then click on print - normal left side button on the mouse.

Happy printing!

Steven

Steven Report 21 Aug 2008 17:19

Thanks guys for trying to help,but if you have read what i said previously,i have highlighted the pages i want to print but that doe not work,i am unable to press the print button,when i do nothing happens.

Adrian

Adrian Report 21 Aug 2008 17:39

I have never had to highlight the page if you click to view the Full tree once there on the left you have a button what says print click that and your printer options will come up choose your printer how many copies it will automatically tell you how many pages there are and then ok/print and that should do it,HOPE THIS HELPS

Steven

Steven Report 21 Aug 2008 18:07

When i click print button i dont get the options of which printer to choose or how many pages,to print,when i click the print button,the only options i get are "orientation","scaler" and page numbers" thats all.

Steven

Steven Report 21 Aug 2008 18:10

OK i have just worked it out,the print options were out of view,i had to right click on the page and lift it up to see them...thanks every one for your help...