Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Tribal Pages

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Terence

Terence Report 30 Aug 2008 09:13

Anyone having problems logging in to this site today ? I keep getting the "page cannot be displayed" message.

*****BMDMAD*****

*****BMDMAD***** Report 30 Aug 2008 10:27

I have just logged in without problem other than they have changed the home page, it was bit confusing!! I haven't logged in for a couple of months

Terence

Terence Report 30 Aug 2008 11:17

Thanks for that. I'll have to contact them as it's not recognising my log in details.

Sprack

Sprack Report 30 Aug 2008 20:11

I can log in ok but when I try to put the edit password in it tells me its wrong.

Heather

Heather Report 30 Aug 2008 23:22

Ive read messages elsewhere that some people have "lost" their tree on there.

Sprack

Sprack Report 31 Aug 2008 08:24

OMG I hope not Heather!!.

Its still the same this morning telling me my password is incorrect but it isn't.

Jenny

Terence

Terence Report 31 Aug 2008 08:43

Many thanks for all the replies, looks like the problem is not at my end then.

I emailed TP yesterday explaining the problem and am waiting for a reply. Will let you know the outcome.

Terry

ElizabethK

ElizabethK Report 31 Aug 2008 14:02

I got in alright last night(have not tried today) there were several comments on the "Technical Forum"
messages board .

Heather

Heather Report 31 Aug 2008 14:07

Just a prompt to make sure you have a program you can back up to cd and internet storage.