Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Order more than 1 cert one arived.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Fire

Fire Report 1 Sep 2008 12:18

If you order say 5 sepate certificates do they often come separately as on of mine came today but the other 4 have not yet come(Today one is a brith wating for 2 m 1 b 1 d)
Thank you.

KeithInFujairah

KeithInFujairah Report 1 Sep 2008 12:25

Yes, all issued seperately. So may come at different times.

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 1 Sep 2008 14:39

I received one this morning.
Dispatch date for all 3 death certificates on the same online order was September 1st.
One arrived Saturday, ....1 to go.

Gwyn

MarilynB

MarilynB Report 1 Sep 2008 16:16

I ordered five certificates, paid all at once, all had same despatch date but all came on different days.

Send for another three last Friday, will see how they arrive.

Marilyn

Lynn

Lynn Report 1 Sep 2008 18:00

If you are ordering from GRO, then they ship birth, marriage and death certificates separately - possibly a different area. When I have ordered multiple birth certificates, they have shipped in the same envelope.

Cheers!

Fire

Fire Report 1 Sep 2008 18:54

Well i orderd two birth in that order
Though they were form sepeate.
The 4 to come are all form the same area.

Fire

Fire Report 2 Sep 2008 13:42

None Today.