Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Looking for Dawson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Heather

Heather Report 20 Oct 2008 22:57

Hi my name is Heather and I am looking for info on Harold James Dawson born in Scotland married Helen Nicole Mavor Elrick Anderson born Scotland
Harold I believe was born 1923?
Helen I believe was born 1923?
Looking for any info no matter how small
Heather

Janice

Janice Report 20 Oct 2008 23:09

There are 2 Harold James Dawson entries coming up, both 1924 and in Aberdeen. Nothing for Helen though.

Janice

Heather

Heather Report 22 Oct 2008 01:03

Hi Janice
Thank You for the info on Harold James Dawson 1924 can you please but me in the right direction to where I can find any parents and siblings for Harold Kind Regards Heather

Janice

Janice Report 22 Oct 2008 09:08

I found this on Scotlandspeople in the indexes. You can't view the cert online as there is a 100 year closure for births. Think you could send off to Edinburgh for it though, then you would have the parents - and their marriage as it's a Scottish cert.

Heather

Heather Report 24 Oct 2008 00:31

Hi Janice
Thanks for getting back to me will phone Edinburgh and take it from there.
Kind Regards Heather