Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I can't get into Scotlands People website

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥ Report 1 Nov 2008 16:01

I just tried to log into Scotlands People wesbite and can't would someone else please try and log in and see if they can get into the website. Just want to check its not my computer!!

Betty

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 1 Nov 2008 16:11

Hi Betty,

Unfortunately the site was not working yesterday either.

Maureen

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥ Report 1 Nov 2008 16:14

Thanks Maureen,

I didn't know it was also off yeasterday, just tried to log in and got this message.

SITE CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
The site is currently unavailable or has encountered a problem that prevents it responding to your request. Please continue to the home page. You may be asked to login before resuming your searching. Please feel free to inform us of the circumstances in which you encountered this problem by filling this form.

Please note that you will not lose any credits due to the outage. Any searches that have been undertaken will be available when you are logged in by clicking on "Previous Searches".

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank customers for their patience.

If you cannot contact us through normal means then our help desk will be available for contacting during this time via email to [email protected].

Thanks for telling me Maureen.

Betty