Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

help please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

dutch

dutch Report 4 Nov 2008 07:02

i have my grandmother Helen Morgan died 6th july 1932,but need the volume number and page but cant seem to find it,as i want to order her death cert,thank you for any help
Dutch

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 4 Nov 2008 07:21

Any idea of her age or where she died?

Deaths Sep 1932
There's a Helen Morgan age 65 Hampstead 1a 564.

Rose

dutch

dutch Report 4 Nov 2008 08:17

Hi Rose she was 65 and was buried in New South gate Cemetry,so it could be her as she was devorced from my grandfather in 1904,were is Hampstead
Dutch

dutch

dutch Report 4 Nov 2008 08:25

is that by Tottenham

dutch

dutch Report 4 Nov 2008 08:31

thanks Rose and David,i was also trying to find out who buried her but the cemetry could,nt help

dutch

dutch Report 4 Nov 2008 08:49

David cant get that page up,is there anywere i can find out were she was living ,as i know she was,nt with my g.father unless she went back to him,but dont think thats the case as he died in 1918 someone else was the informant on his death cert
Dutch

dutch

dutch Report 4 Nov 2008 09:01

thanks Daivid will put it up on this site
Dutch