Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Big Thanks to all the Helpers on this Site.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Alan

Alan Report 22 Dec 2008 09:47

I started my Tree late this year knowing very little about my ancestors but with the help of so many, I'm much further down the road.
The Thread is written to acknowledge the the time and effort you give to help the inexperienced researchers like me even though some people dont bother to say 'Thank You'

Heather

Heather Report 22 Dec 2008 12:19

Thats much appreciated Alan. People on here are wonderful the amount of time and effort they will give to others.

Alan

Alan Report 22 Dec 2008 16:08

n

Derek

Derek Report 23 Dec 2008 08:58

I am also very happy to add my name to this thread, my trees would still be seedlings if it was not for the generosity of willing helpers. Thanks, Derek in France

Jean

Jean Report 23 Dec 2008 09:51

I would also like to thank all the helpers that have helped me so much in the past few months , as all my relatives are from scotland and ireland they have pointed me in the right direction and i have found so many of my ancestors i never knew i had. best wishes for christmas and have a good hogmanay. jean

Jeeberella

Jeeberella Report 23 Dec 2008 14:00

me too!

With help from people on here I've found out when and why my relatives move to Utah, as well as finding 4 maternal aunties I wasn't aware of.

So thanks everyone keep up the good work

:D