Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Ancestry subscription

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Susan

Susan Report 14 Jan 2009 15:01

Can anyone give me a phone number so I can ring Ancestry direct. I have been unable to get onto the site and it suddenly dawned on me my subscripion has run out I thought I would get a get a reminder. Thanks.
Susan

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 14 Jan 2009 15:07

Found this number by clicking on the contact us page:-

0800 404 9723

+ 1 801 705 7620

Not sure whether you just need the first line of this number or not.

Kath. x

Susan

Susan Report 14 Jan 2009 15:16

Thanks Kathleen.
Susan

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 14 Jan 2009 17:09

I think a lot of people are having problems with Ancestry at the moment. It might be worth phoning them.

Kath. x

Heather

Heather Report 14 Jan 2009 17:58

People have been having trouble getting on all day - they have added some vague new stuff on there.

Susan

Susan Report 14 Jan 2009 20:16

Sorry. Only just looked at this as Kathleen sorted it for me and I renewed my subscription. Still didn't work . Spoke to a technician and they did some update and now it doesn't like aol. I have to go through Internet Explorer. Sorry if this is a bit garbled but I'm useless with the computer.
Susan

Susan

Susan Report 15 Jan 2009 16:48

Hi Florence,
The number I rang was the 0800 posted by Kathleen. I had to wait a while but I was put through to a technician. I had not a clue what he was on about and handed the phone to my husband who sorted it. I would do as you suggested and get your son-in-law to ring. I still can't go through my favourites either but its not that difficult to use Internet Explorer. If I can do it must be easy.
Susan

Pam

Pam Report 17 Jan 2009 16:32

Ancestry hasn't got access to 1911 census. Find My Past has it or www.1911census.co.uk