Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

The 1911 census again

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

JEH123

JEH123 Report 17 Jan 2009 18:05

Me again querying 1911 census. I decided to pay the extra however they do not have northumberland as yet. Does anyone know if it will be available in the future? I hope it didn't sustain water damage like some of the others. I did read the info on the site but didn't see anything about this county unless I missed it.

Thank you in advance
Janet

Rambling

Rambling Report 17 Jan 2009 18:10

Northumberland is "coming soon" on the list Janet

Rose xx

JEH123

JEH123 Report 19 Jan 2009 10:38

Hi Rose,

Great to speak to you again. Hope you are well. Thank you for the information. I was getting a little worried that Northumberland was damaged but that is reassurring to know.

And Joan, the same to you. Thank you for your reply. I'm ressurred for this too and I will keep checking.

Janet

Carol

Carol Report 19 Jan 2009 12:44

I am waiting for East Riding of Yorkshire and whatever county Newcastle came under.

If you subscribe to the email updates, they will email you when new information has been added.